Today's been rather slow and steady. I completed the migration to the new database structure and infrastructure. Which I must say, went a lot smoother than I imagined. Then I went about fixing some bugs I saw, there were quite a few problems with the loader that I had before. So I rewrote the implementation of the loader.
That's when I realized, I was doing it again. Polishing things that aren't absolutely crucial to the MVP. I have bigger fish to fry. So I forced myself to stop polishing and sit down to make a list of things I absolutely need to do in order to launch my MVP. The polishing and the rest of the features can come in the next version.
So here's the final list of things I need to do in order to launch my MVP
- Add a new monthly overview section into the database where I can store the calculated values and individual settings for months, for example, monthly budget amount.
- Settings popover for changing the monthly budget
- Overview bar for your daily budget, fixed expenses vs income
- Multi-currency support for expenses and income
- Handle reoccurring expenses
- Achievements section
Gonna wake up early tomorrow and tackle all these! 💪🏻